Lead the Life You Want To Live
Increase your independence and access the community and life most meaningful to you.
We believe every person, regardless of disability, deserves to experience dignity, safety, health, and personal independence.
Who is eligible?
Wyoming residents with a disability that impacts them in one or more significant life areas.
You are the expert on your own disability.
Explore the Possibilities
- Locate disability related resources.
- Learn new skills for independent living.
- Increase access in your home.
- Transition from long-term care to independent living.
- Access printed materials and resources.
- Make use of adaptive technology.
- Build a support network.
- Advocate for the rights and resources key to your independence.
- Access public spaces, goods and services.
- Transition from high school to adult life.
Develop a Plan
Your IL Specialist can help you:
- Assess your needs.
- Set your goals.
- Create a plan of action.
- Establish a timeline.
- Identify resources and supports.
Expand Your Abilities
We offer workshops, including:
- Developing and adapting skills for daily life.
- Accessibility in your smart phone or tablet.
- Low-vision skills.
- Strategies for living well with a disability.
- Peer support.